214 Queen Street W Toronto ON 416.263.9850
1) Appearance - long, narrow, white. Cool looking. What caught our eye was the individual grills at each table; you order your food, and grill it to your own perfection!
2) Service - friendly
3) Portions - great great deal - they have an all-you-can-eat option!
4) Taste - good, but a little bit salty. The all-you-can-eat option included chicken, fish, salmon, beef, beef ribs, pork sausage, pork slices, ox's tongue, some kind of liver. You also get a few veggie side plates.
5) Price - great! $13.00 per person!
C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD!
1) Appearance - kinda cool, different, everyone gets their own little grill to grill your own food. It's pretty exciting at first, but then becomes kind of annoying.
2) Service - nice, friendly
3) Portions - we got the all you can eat deal, pretty sweet, we were stuffed by the end of it
4) Taste - I usually eat so much when it's all you can eat that I can't really taste the food anymore...it tasted really good when we first started grilling things! Chicken, beef, fish...YUM!
5) Price - pretty reasonable for all you can eat, and a pretty interesting dining experience!!!