22.1.10

The Rivoli

334 Queen Street W  Toronto  ON   416.596.1908

A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD!

1) Appearance - ugly. But I once did a live reading there so I love it anyway. It's also home to many legendary rock n' rollers such as Daylight for Deadeyes, Ron Sexmith, etc.

2) Service - What can one say?....I guess the service is fine.

3) Portions - great

4) Taste - shared a hamburger and fries with Chris, and had a magnificent beer. It was all magnificent.

5) Price - great. Average for bar food.

C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD!

1) Appearance - whatevs

2) Service - bland. The girls were fine, but it's questionable as to whether or not they have emotions. Not that you'd want emotional servers, but some sign of life would be cool.

3) Portions - I had to share a burger and fries...  :(  I pretended to be full.

4) Taste - it was perfect. It was exactly what we were looking for as a slight break from our Queen Street shopping.

5) Price - fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment