125 Lakeshore Rd E Oakville ON 905.338.1594
A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD!
1) Appearance - cozy, dark, rustic, but a little shabby, which is surprising since they advertise as "fine dining". The dining part was fine, but the appearance wasn't all that. They had weird pendant lights hanging randomly, which made them look like wierd UFOs or something.
2) Service - great, very friendly
3) Portions - fabulous! Chris and I shared just two appetizer dishes (the Bruschetta and the Tapas Platter), with their house Red Wine, and we were both stuffed after!
4) Taste - Excellent =)
5) Price - Reasonable. See their menu with pricing online.
C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD!
1) Appearance - looks dark and cool from the exterior, but there were all kinds of strange things on the wall on the interior
2) Service - Fine
3) Portions - good - we shared two appetizers, and they also give you complimentary bread
4) Taste - Very tasty
5) Price - OK. I would like to go back and try a main course next time.