A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD
1) Appearance - The gardens surrounding this restaurant are majestic, and the lazy river floating by adds to the charm. The restaurant itself is cozy, charming, upscale, with a rustic touch.
2) Service - Great; our server was very professional and knowledgeable and came with great recommendations.
3) Portions - Great, very satisfying.
4) Taste - Great, although not exceptional. I ordered the Rack of Ontario Lamb, garnished with Pistachio nuts, and a merlot and dijon mustard sauce, with a side of mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. It was very nice, very juicy, although not too flavourful. I needed to add a lot of salt and pepper on the meat. But it was definately very nice.
5) Price - Not too bad. Although my dish was one of the more expensive ones on the menu, at around $30.00, our bill was under $100.
Overall, a very nice restaurant for a cozy, romantic dinner. It was a nice change from driving into the city. Instead we drove north of Mississauga through a very scenic route!
C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD
1) Appearance - Very cozy, like being in someone's dining room.
2) Service - Good service, very relaxed and comfortable. Our servier had great hair!
3) Portions - Just right. I wasn't dying after dinner, which is always good :)
4) Taste - The pasta was very nice. I had the "Crespelle al Forno"- Baked home-made crepes stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese, topped with a rose sauce. It was perfect. The salad was interesting. I had a spinach salad which came stuffed into a large cabbage leaf, and topped with mushrooms and nuts.
5) Price - Very good for great food, and a very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Overall, an excellent dining experience!