26.11.09

Milestones Restaurants

3051 Vega Blvd Mississauga ON 905. 828.9119


A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD

1) Appearance - it's ok. lots going on, but it's ok. dark.



2) Service - pretty good. not the fastest.


3) Portions - great



4) Taste - pleasantly surprised. I don't know why I have always had a thing against Milestones, for no particular reason. I typically do not like to frequent chains...I just don't. You get standard food, standard service. But I have been pleasantly surprised. They have good lunch specials, and their dinners are also quite good!

5) Price - reasonable


C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD


1) Appearance - fine, comfy booths, large bar area.

2) Service - slow, but nice

3) Portions - great.

4) Taste - I had the burger and fries, they were delicious!

5) Price - a little expensive for lunch time. 2 meals with 2 beers came to over $50...

No comments:

Post a Comment