A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD
1) Appearance - cold and empty, too many hard surfaces, although an improvement to their pre-reno interior. They have added some interesting drop-ceilings, and used some more sleek colours but they would benefit a lot from adding a few booths on either side of the restaurant, sill leaving room for their tables. They could also use a bit more colour in the kitchen area, maybe some tile, rather than the stainless steel backsplash they use.
2) Service - you order at the cash, and they make you your sandwich. Friendly, fast.
3) Portions - huuugeeee
4) Taste - delicious. I have only ever ordered the veal sandwich with tomato sauce, cheese, and mushrooms.
5) Price - $10/person. Pretty good.
C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD
1) Appearance - kinda school cafeteria-ish
2) Service - fast and friendly
3) Portions - one sandwich is enough for most normal people, sometimes i get two.
4) Taste - Awesome! I have only ever ordered the chicken sandwich with cheese and mushrooms.
5) Price - Good deal for a good, quick meal.