A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD
1) Appearance - site on a street corner on College, has a rooftop patio and street-level patio which is a bonus. Inside is quite nice, boasts a huge pizza oven, very appetizing. Nice furnishings, pretty sleek for an Italian restaurant, Very nice, very comfortable.
2) Service - sat ourselves on the roof-top patio but had to wait quite some time before any servers took notice of us, and it wasn't that crowded. Service was friendly but i wouldn't necessarily call it spectacular. They kind of just served you, very basic and functional.
3) Portions - great
4) Taste - great. Had the Arugula with Pear salad and the Gnocchi in a rose sauce. Loved it!
5) Price - very very well priced! Um, but Martini's are $11.95 compared to the spectacular $5.00 martini's across the street at Eat My Martini. So got to Eat My Martini first, then come here for dinner. Except don't order the house wine, 'cause it tastes pretty cheap.
C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD
1) Appearance - all kind's of patio's and staircases everywhere. Cool and fun!
2) Service - ok, kinda slow
3) Portions - shared everything with Amal, was great for a snack
4) Taste - Gnocchi was really good!
5) Price - fair