A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD
1) Appearance - cutest, brightest, cheeriest little breakfast place on earth!
2) Service - cheery, bright, friendly.
3) Portions - huge
4) Taste - amazing! I had an Omlette with everything on it, including cheese! It also comes with raosted potatoes, which are bursting with flavour, and of course, fruit (grapes, cantelope, pineapple, and strawberries, on the side). I ordered a fruit cocktail to drink, it was great!
5) Price - Average - roughly $15/person
C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD
1) Appearance - it kind of looked like a cross between fruitland and McDonalds playland...
2) Service - Fine.
3) Portions - good portions, but there was tons of fruit! A bit too much fruit for me.
4) Taste - Best Eggs Benedict outside of my house.
5) Price - We paid $40.00, which is a bit expensive for breakfast, and a bit higher in price than other breakfast restaurants, but then again, the food was better.