6.11.09

Sassafraz

100 Cumberland St Toronto ON 416. 964.2222

A M A L says do NOT devour this food

1) Appearance - pretty sleek, all white, trendy, cool bathrooms, uncomfortable little deuce tables in the middle, though.

2) Service - ok

3) Portions - ridiculous (not good)

4) Taste - Chris and I have been a few times, each time hoping would be better. We have been reluctant to give a bad review on this place, since it has such a great reputation, and since we have only been there for drinks and appetizers either on our way to someplace else, or returning from someplace else. But I believe that it is all hype. Do not order their cold, greasy tempura. Do not order their teeny tiny little McDonalds fries. Do not order their scallops. Do I need to go on?
I will say this, however. Their badass Mojito is pretty badass. I would only order that.

5) Price - We don't mind spending on fine food, fine drinks, dining out - after all, we are young & beautiful ;) and have disposable income. However, I found this place to be ridiculously over priced, and definately will not go back (except for their badass mojito, if i HAD to).

C H R I S says do NOT devour this food!

1) Appearance - fancy

2) Service - not that great.

3) Portions - horribly small. not good for sharing appetizers.

4) Taste - tempura - NO THANKS!

5) Price - too much for too little.

No comments:

Post a Comment