6.11.09

Burger King


243 Yonge Street Toronto ON

A M A L says do NOT devour this food!

1) Appearance - This is how I would envision purgatory to look like. We never thought of critiquing Burger King, but the appearance was so, so, so bad, we just had to. Everything was gray, the fluorescent lights were flickering, and acoustic ceiling tile was stained and warped, the garbages were over flowing, the people were over flowing, the air was stale...I felt like we were trapped in some horrid time warp...like we were frozen in time someplace ugly and dirty!!!

2) Service - fast food. They take your order, then move on.

3) Portions - ...? I don't know. Fine, I guess.

4) Taste - I will admit, I kind of like their poutine...once a year.

5) Price - average for fast food I guess?

C H R I S says do NOT devour this food!

1) Appearance - ....am I in hell? scary, scary, and scary!

2) Service - fine. Everything seems fine, but just doesn't look fine!

3) Portions - fine.

4) Taste - gross, groos, and gross!

5) Price - save your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment