6.11.09

Swiss Chalet

6430 Erin Mills Parkway. Mississauga ON 905.858.5849

A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD

1) Appearance - I like their bar-area. In the day it is nice and bright. Their floor tiles are also nicer, offer more friction than in the main dining area. This is a chain restaurant which I love and adore. Mostly booths, some tables. Accomodate for any number of people.

2) Service - great and fast

3) Portions - large, very filling

4) Taste - I can drink the chalet sauce on its own, every day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The fries are also delightful. And of course their chicken is always juicy and fabulous! (this being said, I always order the white meat...I have had a few experiences with their dark meat which was not so favorable).

5) Price - Can't beat it! Pretty much almost the same price for a McDonalds meal but it's sooo much better! Approx. $10/person

C H R I S says do NOT devour this food!

1) Appearance - um, fine if you like Swiss Chalet.

2) Service - fine for Swiss Chalet

3) Portions - not bad if you like Swiss Chalet

4) Taste - Tastes like Swiss Chalet

5) Price - Decent for Swiss Chalet

*NOTE: I only go here because Amal loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment