7.5.09

Pizzaville



7025 Danton Promenade Mississauga ON 416.736.3636

A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD

1) Appearance - it's not for dine-in. Huge ovens, looks clean

2) Service - very nice, friendly, hard working

3) Portions - you order as much as you want - it's pizza!

4) Taste - phenom! I love this pizza. Not greasy. Great tasting cheese. My fave is the sundried tomatoes with spinach and feta cheese! I love their dough, too.

5) Price - great walk-in deals! Always pick up. It's more fun that way too :)


C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD

...it was a rainy day...free six....free six....

1) Appearance - normal take out pizza joint

2) Service - quick and easy...friendly

3) Portions - large pizza was good for the two of us with left overs for me in the morning!

4) Taste - we had feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes and spinach...very tasty!

5) Price - $10.99 for a large if you pick up! Sweet deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment