2.6.09

Se Yo Japanese Restaurant

1095 London Rd. Sarnia, ON 519.336.9899

A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD

1) Appearance - pretty cute and authentic looking

2) Service - friendly and nice

3) Portions - fine

4) Taste - not bad. i had the chicken teriyaki, it was good.

5) Price - fair

C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD

1) Appearance - i've been to Sarnia many times, i thought it was a refreshing change from most restaurants in the area!

2) Service - fine

3) Portions - it ain't Prince Sushi but it was ok.

4) Taste - good. I liked it. First time having sushi in Sarnia... it made me happy!

5) Price - fair

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.6.10

    1) Appearance - pretty cute and authentic looking


    2) Service - friendly and nice


    3) Portions - fine


    4) Taste - delicious! I never really loved japanese food, but however this place was really good.


    5) Price - fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda9.6.10

    1) Appearance - cute and well decorated

    2) Service - really friendly


    3) Portions - more than enough


    4) Taste - delicious! It was my second time hacing sushi in sarnia. I first had it at Panda Garden.But I like Seyo Sushi way better


    5) Price - great


    i really loved my dinner at seyo sushi. everyone was so friendly and nice, and i thought the waiter was pretty cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, Amanda & Anonymous!
    ~ A & C

    ReplyDelete