25.4.09

Lemongrass Thai Fusion

100 City Centre Drive Square One Shopping Centre Mississauga 905.270.8424


A M A L says DEVOUR THIS FOOD

1) Appearance - Bright bold yellow is used as an accent colour against blacks, greys and whites throughout the restaurant. Definately a nice place to sit in. Also, very nicely designed single unit washrooms. Food appearance is also great, food is served on stark white china.

2) Service - not so great. Slow and un-attentive. Very hard not to get angry with the servers. English is also not so good either. Chris and I go there normally when we are in square one, or if everything else is closed and we want something local, and asian.

3) Portions - good. You get full, and might even have left overs.

4) Taste - it's OK. but just OK. It's not great. I don't ever crave it. I don't love their pad thai. Noodles are sometimes too plain. Chicken skewers are a little tasteless. General Tao is also tasteless. Overall, it's a little bland. but it's not bad. like I said, its OK.

5) Price - it's OK. not expensive. roughly $15/person.

(I think Chris likes this place much more than I do)

C H R I S says DEVOUR THIS FOOD!!

1) Appearance - kinda angular - but I like it

2) Service - hmm...sometimes a little questionable. Sometimes you have to wait, but they are friendly.

3) Portions - fine

4) Taste - BEST soups!!! Love the wonton! Love ALL their soups!!

5) Price - reasonable


*SPECIAL TIP*
1) Go at lunch-cheap menu and fills you up!
2) Great for a shopping break! (Square one)

No comments:

Post a Comment